Last updated on 26 February 2020
This Privacy Statement (“this Statement”) applies to Agile Management Office (“we”; “us”; “our”), which includes any entities/subsidiaries that it owns or controls. We want you (“your personal information”; “your data”) to know that we are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information in an open and transparent way.
This page details how we protect the personal data that we process and control relating to you and which rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data. Below you will find a general explanation of how we protect your personal data, before detailing the below items:
What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
The way we collect, store, use, protect and dispose of information is dictated by the type of information we’re collecting at the time. For instance, our website will only mandate the following information:
- Your name; and
- Your email address.
This information is parsed directly via email or via our marketing platforms.
We will collect personal information, either directly from you or where it is publicly available when you apply for positions available via Agile Management Office. Personal information such as:
- Your telephone number (or other contact methods);
- Your gender;
- Your home address;
- Your date of birth; and
- Your working history / employment records.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We want you to feel safe and secure when dealing with us – because you and your personal data is in good hands. Agile Management Office protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
Will We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may disclose information to our partners and service providers in order to provide other business services. For example:
- We share your information with third-party service providers that provide services to us, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing;
- To protect and defend the legal rights, safety, and security of Agile Management Office, our affiliates, users, or the public, including to protect against fraud and malicious activity; and
- For other business purposes described in this privacy statement or for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Your Access To and Control of Your Information
You may access your personal information, or seek to have that information corrected if you believe that it is incorrect, at any time. You may also opt out of any marketing communications that you may be receiving from us. We include an unsubscribe button in all of our marketing emails for this.
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you are located, you may also have the right to:
- Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use your personal information;
- Withdraw consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent our processing is based on your consent);
- Ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time;
- Obtain and/or move your personal information to another service provider; and/or
- Object to our processing of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights you can reach out to us via the following methods:
Agile Management Office
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
21/459 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Your request will be acknowledged within 48 hours of being received.