Have you been thinking about making a move from a full-time employee to a contractor? If so, you are not alone – today, professionals in nearly every industry are considering a contracting career.
Some have been made redundant, while others simply crave the freedom and engaging challenges of working as a contractor.
Maybe you’ve just started considering an independent contracting career and aren’t sure where to begin. Perhaps you’ve dabbled in contract work and are unsure how to turn it into a full-time career. Either way, you might feel unprepared to make the leap.
In this eBook, we’ll look at:
- Difference between employee & contractor
- Different types of contractor scenarios you might find available
- Uncover the top tips for ensuring success when transitioning from traditional employment to a contractor role
- Seven tips to help clear the path to contracting success
- Top tips for building your personal brand on LinkedIn